Just Recruit Group takes the privacy of its clients, candidates and visitors seriously. We are committed to maintaining customer privacy and to the maintenance of the security of all personal data that is received.
Data received and processed
Just Recruit Group receives personal data both in the course of the services it offers and in the recruitment process. This data consists of information such as your name, address, nationality, e-mail address and work and education history. Just Recruit Group processes this personal data as necessary to provide our service offering and to aid the recruitment process. Just Recruit Group also collects statistical information to provide it with a better understanding of the website users as a group, but this does not contain personally identifiable information.
Sensitive data received and processed
Just Recruit Group receives and processes sensitive personal data only so far as is necessary to ensure it conforms with legal requirements, for example under the equality of opportunity laws and the asylum and immigration legislation. By using this website and by supplying your details to Just Recruit Group, you consent to the company collecting and processing sensitive personal data supplied by you and disclosing this information to prospective employers and clients in connection with the recruitment process.
Sharing and disclosure
Just Recruit Group does not share or rent any personal information received with third parties unless:
- You have specifically consented to allow Just Recruit Group to share your personal information with third party organisations
- You are seeking employment with a third-party organisation through the services of Just Recruit Group and, for the purpose of evaluating your suitability, the third-party organisation requests some or all of the information you have supplied us for this purpose
- It is to enable Just Recruit Group to provide a product or service you have requested
- Just Recruit Group is required to do so by legal process or in response to a court order or other legitimate request by a relevant authority
The security of your data is extremely important to Just Recruit Group. Access to your personal data is only given to our staff and third parties who help us to process data, in order to help with the provision of our services and in particular, the recruitment process.
Changes to this Policy
Under the Employment Agencies Act, Just Recruit Group is obliged to hold your data for 12 months after it was last used. Under Finance Act legislation, data must be held for six years. Other acts impose different requirements. After the final obligation has been satisfied or following twelve months of non-usage, we will contact you and ask you if you want to keep your details on our database. If you do not indicate that you wish your details to be retained on our database, we will archive your account.
Our cookies help us to:
- Make our website work as you'd expect
- Save you having to login every time you visit the site
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook and Twitter
- Personalise our site to you to help you get what you need faster
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
Our own cookies
- Making our shortlist and application process work
- Determining if you are logged in or not
- Remembering your search settings
- Remembering if you have accepted our terms and conditions
- Showing you which pages you have recently visited
- Tailoring content to your needs
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site. If you switch off cookies in your browser our website will not function as it should.
Third party cookies
Our site, like most websites, includes functionality provided by third parties. A common example is an embedded Google Map showing you where our offices are located.
We also use anonymous visitor statistics cookies to record how many visitors our website has had, where these visitors came from, and which pages the visitors have visited whilst on the website. This allows us to modify our website over time to improve its usability and make popular and important information easier to find.
Turning cookies off
You can switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop the browser from accepting cookies.
You can find out more about cookies here and also more information on switching off cookies for the most popular website browsers by following the links below: